Monday, November 6, 2006

t e a r s

some of the stories you can find in the WORLD-news
r e a l l y bring t e a r s to my eyes. I am just moved
by such incredible s t u p i d i t y ! !

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) - Members of the
New Life Church were stunned and brought to tears
by the Rev. Ted Haggard's confessions of
"sexual immorality," then accepted his plea for
forgiveness with open arms. Haggard apologized
Sunday in a letter read from the pulpit of the
14,000-member church he founded.
Some in the standing-room-only crowd wiped away
tears and embraced each other as they heard Haggard's
words read by a member of the board had fired him a
day earlier.
"The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality.
And I take responsibility for the entire problem,"
Haggard wrote. "I am a deceiver and a liar. There's a part
of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been
warring against it for all of my adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment