Wednesday, February 8, 2006

B R U S H - B O O K


it is official now -
on feb.25 my brush-book will be
published in japan.

I showed some of the book pages earlier on
my mad-t-party blog. most of my artwork you have
seen so far has been done or refined with a lot
of the brushes being published in this book and
on the included DVD.
I am very happy that it finally worked with
a great publisher.

here are the details for whoever is interested -

publisher - Borndigital, Inc.
1-8-8 Kandaogawa-cho, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo, Japan 101-0052
http://www.borndigital.co.jp/

hans bacher - designed brushes for photoshop
ISBN-4-86246-002-X
224 pages, text in japanese + english
37 color pages - artwork + tutorials
DVD incl.with about 7.000 brushes
Price - J.Yen 6,800

Sale start - February 25, 2006
Amazon - March 15, 2006 (to be confirmed)
this amazon means amazon.co.jp,
will announce later when it will be available
at the other international amazons

No comments:

Post a Comment